• To manage the Lab operations as per prescribed SOPs and norms with an objective to provide Accurate results/reports within prescribed Turn Around Time at Optimum Cost.
Position is responsible for the technical and scientific operation of the laboratories under his/her jurisdiction.
• This position is responsible to validate the runs and release the patient reports
• Position would ensure implementation of the Quality Management System in the Lab under his/her jurisdiction.
• Position would ensure that personnel employed within the laboratory possess the competence to perform assigned functions and meet educational, professional and training requirements.
• Position involves strong clinical interface with medical specialists in the country, to maintain continuous closeness to referring physician and laboratories, hospitals and other institutional customers, to maintain and enhance the appropriate clinical stature of the laboratory.
• Position is responsible for the supervision of the Materials for purchases of reagents, consumables, spares and capex items.
• Position is responsible for cost containment on reagents, consumables and capital account. All the needed management and finance inputs will be proved to facilitate this responsibility.
• Position is responsible to address any complaint, request or suggestion from staff / or